Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Larissa (Greece), and are currently looking for a Wind Originator / Development Manager for Greece / South East Europe (m/f/d) - (Permanent contract and/or Freelancer).
Wind Development Manager (m/f/d) in Greece
- Originate and attend bilateral meetings, industry conferences and events to further develop our network within Greece and understanding of market developments, opportunities and risks
- Identify, analyse, and manage joint venture, development and acquisition opportunities in Greece with the support of specialist transactional and technical colleagues based elsewhere
- Assist internal/external specialists in evaluating opportunities and developing the business case for investment, working with Analysts/internal Technical and Legal specialists
- Support defining the strategic options for growth within Greece and aligning with the Solar Projects business where possible
- Following a successful investment, there are opportunities to lead on the implementation of such projects or ventures in line with the approved investment case, or to support in the setting up of project teams and manage the project process locally (autho
- 5 years of experience in one or more of the following specialist areas within the wind and/or solar sector (with preference for wind sector), with significant experience of the Greek market specifically: project development & origination, project acquisit
- Involvement in and understanding of the broad commercial analysis and focused decision-making necessary for investing in, realising and selling wind projects
- Sound business judgment and ability to recognise and address opportunities and risks
- Fluent English and Greek is a must (spoken and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good at building trustworthy relationships with new contacts
- Succinct business writing (presentations and approval documents) for senior management
- Comfortable with international travel and able to work with others remotely/virtually
- Mobile working
- Flexible working hours
- Smartphone, also for private use
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.