Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Senior Manager Corporate Finance (m/f/d).
Senior Manager Corporate Finance (m/f/d)
- Independent preparation and implementation of national and international M&A transactions (buy and sell side) of the BayWa r.e. Group
- Preparation of company analyses and valuations with the help of different valuation methods as well as the creation of corresponding financial models
- Drawing up transaction documentation, e.g. information memorandums and decision-making documents
- Tendering and monitoring of due diligence procedures (financial, technical and legal)
- Presentation of results at top management level
- Analysis of markets and sectors
- Organization of post-deal reviews and support in post-merger integration
- Academic degree in economics or natural sciences with financial contact points
- Relevant professional experience in the field of M&A or Corporate Finance at an investment bank, auditing company, business advisory company, in-house M&A department or M&A Boutique
- Knowledge of the market in the energy industry desirable
- Very good knowledge of German and English, which ideally was deepened through stays abroad
- Extensive experience in project management and corporate valuations
- Competence in conducting contract negotiations with outstanding communication skills as an interdisciplinary team player in an international business environment
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.