Due to our dynamic growth, we opened a new entity for our solar equipment wholesale business in the SEA region, and are currently looking for a Sales Representative, based in Manila.
Sales Representative in Philippines
- Reporting will be to Regional Sales Manager
- Actively seeking new clients and develop sales channels in the Solar sector in Philippines and South East Asia
- Understand customer requirements to promote the sale of company products, services, and to provide strong aftersales support
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs, and to determine system requirements with the support of our in-house engineers and support team
- Manage post sales management of the client during the whole life cycle of the project, starting from the moment an order is placed
- Attending company training seminars to become familiar with our product lines and continuously learn independently about new market trends and technologies
- Conduct market research to find new customer groups and sales channel opportunities
- Create budgeting plans for a period expressed in terms of sales volume and selling prices for each class of product or service
- Keep informed about industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments
- Male or female, age over 27 years old
- Philippines Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business (Electrical or Renewable Energy Engineer degree would be preferred)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales, preferably in industrial products or renewable energy related businesses.
- Good English communication skills in writing and speaking
- Computer literacy (Microsoft office)
- Any knowledge in Netsuite CRM software would be of advantage
- Possess good systematic and analytical thinking, sense of engineering problem solving skills and a customer service mind-set
- Should be able to work independently in a dynamic and high-performance environment
- Must have a driver’s license and own car would be a plus
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.