Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Milton Keynes in the United Kingdom and are looking with immediate effect for a Project Execution Manager to join us.
Project Execution Manager
- Leading additional works from quotation through to implementation, including management of post-FAC and onboarding punch list items
- Leading repowering projects of solar plants including the creation of quotes and the ongoing discussion with clients
- Assisting the SCADA department with the upgrading of monitoring solutions, communication and CCTV/security equipment.
- Supporting onsite technicians to propose LV and HV improvements across the portfolio.
- Assisting the landcaping team to prepare proposals for landscaping improvement works in accordance with planning and biodiversity
- Develop project programmes, monitor progress and report to client and managers
- Effectively manage multiple sites, multiple works and respective site technicians
- Continuously monitor and maintain excellent levels of quality and safety on site
- Create & review RAMS and other H&S documents, with the assistance of the HSEQ Manager
- Assist the procurement lead with procuring materials and ancillary items
- 3 years project management experience, managing construction and/or additional works
- Strong knowledge of solar PV and utility scale solar installations, particularly central inverters and HV
- Experienced with procurement and supply chain management
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Good understanding of site H&S requirements
- Experience in groundworks would be advantageous
- 18th Edition Electrical Regulations Qualification, NVQ or City & Guilds in electrical installation would be advantageous
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent customer interface
- Detailed written reports and meeting notes.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.