Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Melbourne and are currently looking for a Managing Director Renewable Energy (m/f/d)
Managing Director Renewable Energy (f/m/d)
- Ensure the smooth running of all the support functions, including Finance & Controlling, Legal, Corporate Finance, Marketing and HR, liaising with the regional functional heads to manage local resources to implement global policies and strategies for each
- Further develop BayWa r.e. Projects presence in Australia, actively identify and promote investment opportunities for BayWa r.e. in renewable energy projects
- Acquire new business contacts with project developers and business partners with the goal of acquiring/developing further solar and wind projects
- Oversee due diligence and negotiation of project sourcing/acquisition contracts
- Establish and manage the Teams and core processes in line with BayWa r.e. Group best practice and organizational structure, but recommend changes to procedures or working practices where improvement opportunities are recognized
- Be a strategic, commercial and practical thinker
- Be energetic, dynamic, mature and tenacious
- Have very good communication and presentation skills as well as an ability to develop trusting and open relationships with colleagues and employees
- Have an analytical mindset and logical thinking
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of an international team
- Use your own initiative
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.