Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for an International HR Manager (m/f/d).
International HR Manager (m/f/d)
- Responsible for HR-related support for our cross-border business entities including the decentralized BayWa r.e. group
- Advise business entity leaders and subordinate executives on all labor law and HR-related issues surrounding HR-related business entity governance
- Recruit for key positions in business entities
- Support in the implementation of HR processes in the business entities and in the fine-tuning of the processes together with international HR colleagues
- Cooperate closely with international HR colleagues in the implementation of HR projects
- Ensure the implementation, execution and adherence to HR standards and processes
- Clarification of international HR issues and preparation, legal review and implementation of international dispatches
- You have a degree in business with a specialization in human resources or a comparable qualification
- You have at least 5 years of experience in international human resources and, ideally, you have a very good knowledge of international assignments
- Due to your international experience, you have very good German and English skills and are confident in dealing with MS Office
- You have a high level of self-motivation, an independent way of working and excellent communication skills
- Furthermore, you are characterized by your quick comprehension, flexibility, organizational skills and a team-oriented personality
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.