Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom and are currently looking for a Finance and Procurement Assistant.
Finance and Procurement Assistant
- Raising purchase orders and placing orders with suppliers including handling of deliveries of these orders to our offices and decentralised locations
- Requesting quotes and ordering stock and spare parts
- Support the new starter process with ordering of phones, lone working devices, tools and job-specific equipment
- Supporting in the administration of our fleet, arranging vehicles and fuel cards for the field team (temporary and long-term hiring agreements)
- Updating vehicle details on insurance portal
- Assist in processing purchase invoices and staff expense posting
- Arrange and join supplier meetings with Procurement Lead and other internal stakeholders
- Support with the ISO accreditation processes
- Assist with incorporating several different procurement and finance processes into one combined process valid for the UK service organisation
- Undertake general daily admin and adhoc support
- Working knowledge of finance processes and the ability to multitask effectively
- Able to take the initiative, using time efficiently in order to meet deadlines effectively
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis accuracy and deadlines that belong to others
- Aptitude to identify methods for improving own activities and processes
- Good IT skills in Word/Excel and Outlook
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.