Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for an Estimation Engineer
- Cost calculation of the full PV project scope for the company: ground mounted, C&I, floating, Hybrid, etc
- Documentation and requirements assessment of the information obtained from the Development department or any other source
- Be able to do site visits if necessary.
- Develop the necessary basic designs or its revision for cost calculations, SLD concept, electrical design and suitable equipment solutions.
- Detailed BOM of the entire system and onshore EPC/ BOS scope and RFQ preparation. Lead the biding process towards the subcontractors.
- Pricing of supplies with the support of the procurement department.
- Transportation and import duties cost considerations, legal or financial supported by the different company departments
- Cost calculation for engineering hours, PM, SM, team mobilization and accommodation during the project execution and third parties services such as geotechnical studies, hydrology.
- Experience in preparation of proposals for PV market
- Well knowledge of the PV market and its players, especially referred to manufactures and subcontractors.
- Construction experience will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with Development Department, Customers, Suppliers and Company management for costing discussions and profit analysis.
- Time effective, able to deal with short delivery timelines and working under pressure
- Able to prioritize the key items where to concentrate in to reduce the process time.
- Open to travel in the APAC region.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.