Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, Freiburg or Madrid, and are currently looking for an Electrical engineer for the planning of photovoltaic plants (m/f/d).
Electrical engineer for the planning of photovoltaic plants (m/f/d)
- You are planning open-land solar projects in the megawatt range
- You run cable calculations and you design inverter layouts
- You create electric diagrams for high and low voltage
- You will be responsible for the network connection in an international environment
- You create technical project assessments / due diligence
- You create yield simulations
- You will be the interface to project management and site supervision
- You are an engineer or technician in the field of electrical engineering
- You have relevant practical experience and comprehensive knowledge in the field of open-land photovoltaic systems
- You are fluent in business English and German
- You are proficient with MS Office, Auto CAD and Helios3D
- You are assertive and work well in a team; you have good communication skills and a structured way of working
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.